Tuesday, November 4, 2003

You Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will.

As I'm writing this, I can see the ghost of someone in the corner of my vision.

It's a mixture of my memories of two people, actually. The Key has manifested an image of my memories of Arienette and Haligh. Or is it really The Key? What is this thing? Why is it here?

She's saying I abandoned her, that I've been mistaken this entire time, that she's stuck in a web and she needs me to pull her out, to hurry up

God I'm moving towards her. I feel as if I'm about to be entangled again-

lauren's here, with a gun

shit sh

I guess it wasn't the Key after all.
Or perhaps, not entirely the Key.

On the ground, there was some girl. She didn't look anything like Arienette.
She had strings attached to her.

Lauren's trying to ask if I'm alright or whatever, but I know what this means, we've got to go on to the next town, and quick.


No comments:

Post a Comment