Saturday, November 22, 2003

Nothing Gets Crossed Out

It's almost Thanksgiving. I haven't done anything. I've stayed home almost everyday. Every night is a nightmare waiting to happen. Every time I sleep, I see the Singularity begin.

I'm sure that is the End. That is going to happen. The world is a goner. Individuality, the trait I rally behind the most, is going to disappear. And the thing is, no one is going to care. No one will be able to care.

And I think I'm starting to not care about it.

Laura's been mad at me the past few days. I don't even remember why anymore. She keeps snapping at me. I can't do anything right. I can't bring myself to tell her about what I experienced.

I feel like I'm lost now. I have no idea what to do. How do we stop this impending disaster? How do I articulate this all to someone? And why do I have this sinking feeling that someone I know, or maybe even me, is going to cause this disaster?

I feel even more useless than after what happened after with Haligh and Arienette.

And Laura... I've made her far more important to myself than they ever were...

The past few days, I've been trying to be more productive about things. Even bought a calendar and marked it with important dates and planned out goals and a whole bunch of shit like that.

But nothing gets crossed out.

I'm afraid of what's going to happen.

Nothing's going to happen though. I have Lauren. What could happen...

And yet, as I sink into despair, I feel as if she doesn't care. Or even notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment