Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Bowl of Oranges

Today has been an incredibly positive day. Everything has been extremely beautiful, and amazing, today. Despite the nightmares that plagued me during the night, I awoke to a peaceful morning. Despite it raining outside. Actually, the rain may have made everything much better. Calmer.

I'm home. I'm home with Lauren. And I love her. That's why everything feels so...worth it.

I'm afraid of this feeling. I know it's going to blow up in my face. I know how this is going to end.

But I just cannot stop.

I'm in love with her.

And I can't stop.

She was having nightmares too today. I calmed her down. She was upset with the ultimate inevitable fate everyone suffers; death. I almost felt a bit... mad about that. She was just now realizing that subject? I had my own little crisis when I was only 11. Then again, I'm a special case....

I convinced her that life is beautiful. Despite the nightmares. Despite the rain clouds.

It's all a beautiful picture and we're apart of it.

And yet I know this painting is destined to fall off of the wall and be ripped apart. And I know that I love this girl too much and she'll never love me as much as I do her.

But I'm not going to think about that right now. I'm going to listen to the rain tapping against the windows.

It's a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment